Pumpkin Ghost Cookie Cutter or Embosser Stamp
What is not to love about a Pumpkin Ghost Cookie cutter. You have a pumpkin and and ghost. Now only if Halloween was more than once a year
These are 3D printed in Biodegradable Plastic PLA plastic here at our shop. Color will vary on what we have in stock at the time but we try to have our signature blue shown in the photos.
- The sizes listed relate to the largest length of the cutter. For example if the cutter i taller than wider the size will be for the height.
- These cookie cutters work best with a 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch dough. Any thing outside of this range will not work. If you need something different please reach out to us.
- Recipe is provided with every order and retains its shape when baked
- Could also be used with fondant, biscuits, clay, and play-doh.
- Biodegradable Plastic PLA printed cutter (color chosen at random). But we work hard to keep the signature blue in stock as shown in the photos
What is the difference between a cutter and stamp?
The stamp is the outline separate from the impression. The cutter is the all in one piece. The cutter is the same look as the main photo. Please also see the photo with the cutter and stamp set example.
Why would I need to choose a stamp?
There are a variety of reasons why some customers choose the stamp over the cutter. Customers have told me that they use it for kids crafts like play-doh, some use it for making mugs or clay items, but one of the main reasons is that some people like the control of cutting the outline before the impression
Is your dough sticking to the cutter/stamp?
Make sure that you are chilling your dough before cutting. Also dusting the cutter with flour helps with release. If you feel that there is a flaw in the cutter please reach out. We will be willing to help. All cutter designs are tested in-house.
Is your clay sticking to the cutter/stamp?
I have been told by our customers that you can use cornstarch to help the cutter release the cutter or stamp
How to clean and store 3D printed cookie cutter:
- Store in a cool/dry place.
- Cutter can/will warp on temperatures at or above 122F/50C.
- Do not keep in direct sunlight and keep away from heat sources
- Do not place in an oven, microwave, and do not wash in the dishwasher.
- To clean wash with a sponge, soap, and in cool/warm water.
- Please Note: This is for raw printed parts. Each piece is taken from the printer and checked for any major problems and cleaned. Sometimes there might be little wisps that can come off with normal cleaning
- PLA Plastic Printed (color chosen at random)
- Processing time is 2-5 days. These are made to order and are printed in order from time of purchase. If you need something faster please reach out
- If demand increases, we will be in touch to let you know of delay.
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us. We make the cutters ourselves so we can adjust if needed
If you need a custom cookie cutter or a different size please reach out and we can see what can be done.
Thank you for checking out our site.